Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Porkbun
AUDIO BLOG "Are you a Lukewarm CHRISTian"
(or just read below)
I follow God Almighty, our heavenly Father, and father of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
He told me in the last few months that the time for the "Lukewarm Christian" has passed. He has drawn a line in stone (not sand) with the righteousness of His finger. He has given us an undeniable choice between good and evil, between God and Satan.
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20
What is a "lukewarm CHRISTian"? Let us say that a lukewarm CHRISTian is someone who believes they can stand in God's righteousness, while living apart from Him.
We should probably start with this Scripture, since it explains the remainder of this post:
"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Proverbs 6:16-19
Keeping in mind Proverbs 6:16-19, consider the "Lukewarm CHRISTian" and the 2020 Presidential Election:
1. Vile uttering from one CHRISTian to and about another, spewing hateful rhetoric, with no forethought of family, nor unequivocally, family in CHRIST.
Jesus Christ gave but two Commandments: Love God, and love your neighbor as yourself:
"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22:36-40
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44
2. Even regarding politics, we can see that God has drawn a clear line, good or evil, God or Satan, with some CHRISTians now standing for the murder of God's children in the womb, up to nine months old, by barbaric and inhumane methods;
“Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.” Psalm 127:3
He really could not have made it more clear! But He tried: “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” Luke 17:2.
And, finally, which should have been enough by itself, "Thou shalt not kill/murder." Exodus 20:13
3. And woe to them that convince, coerce, or otherwise enable or force others to stand for the same abominations. Woe unto them . . . "Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!" Isaiah 5:23. "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." Proverbs 13:20. See also, Luke 17:2.
4. Woe to those who mock God by cheering and celebrating their lying, cheating and stealing, which are sins and abominations unto the LORD. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7. "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness." Romans 1:18.
5. We should always remember, God's Plan is never different than ours if we follow God, because God's Plan should always be our plan. We are supposed to follow HIS Will, HIS commandments, not the other way around.
"Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." Matthew 23:28
"Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel." 1 Corinthians 9:14.
Are you a Lukewarm CHRISTian?
Jesus said, “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:16
Our Prayer Today: (courtesy of: https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/a-prayer-for-a-lukewarm-heart)
Heavenly Father, the living God,
You have created me with the capacity for deep affections — to love, to loathe, to desire, to delight, to excite, to grieve, to laugh, to enjoy, to fear, to be depressed, to be thankful. And you made me this way that I may glorify you.
But I confess that my affections for you are often lukewarm while my selfish interests are on fire, and I know that my sinful flesh is most offensive to you. O gracious Father, thank you that your Son’s great sacrifice is so great and so sufficient that it pays even for these gross sins.
I repent of being lazy in my zeal to you, to your son, and to your precious word! No more, Father! Make me boil in spirit as I serve you Romans 12:11! To be moved by your glorious gospel and precious promises. 2 Peter 1:4
Today, I take to heart your Son’s warning: “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:16.
Merciful Father, make me hot! Whatever it takes, whatever it costs me, give me the Spirit-salve for my eyes Revelation 3:18, so that I may see what is real, believe what is true, treasure what is valuable and forsake what is worthless.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Savior and King. Amen!
Enjoy God's show. There's still time to choose God's side of the line!
May we ALL have His Peace that passeth all understanding always!
Hallelujah! Praise God! Love in Jesus' Name, Amen!